Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 March, 03:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 April, 05:37
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Not a chance we are being duped. But, white hats could make it appear as though we are going to war because the sheeple need a "[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT" according to Q Post 505

But, @Cordlesssss is correct about @VincentKennedy dropping followers so he retains only 505 (5:5) followers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 April, 08:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
oh my what will the scare event be? alien invasion-project blue beam

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
15 April, 05:21
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
That has been my fear all along. The cabal/deep state have been playing both sides of the game for well over 100 years. Why should now be any different. We are all just sitting here, trying to figure shit out, waisting our time while all our freedoms are slowly ripped away. I guess only time will tell.

John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 08:39
In response All Right to his Publication
Call Me Mr. Hour Glass