Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
03:50 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 February, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
20 August, 04:12
D5 = Container Size
Watch the Water = Vessel Container Freight Ship's

#humantrafficking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 08:16
MS T CEO

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
14 April, 12:50
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤where's o great one❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
13 April, 09:39
14 days since your repost, where you at? I think we need a collective vibe hit from our Red Panda lover✨💛

12 April, 03:11
CEO
Dead Clarke Kent

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 April, 07:42
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Dont know if this is the same VK

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
11 April, 09:27
12 days dark is so so long.
we miss you❤❤❤❤❤

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
12 April, 12:51
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Yes we do! i always check his page whenever i need a pick me up!

Mine ThreeX @Mine3x
11 April, 02:17
https://youtu.be/Wq4WBYRcX... Has Trump dealt with Sern?
Phenomena Surrounding CERN (Pastor Charles Lawson) - YouTube

Sunday (Morning) Preaching: Apr 12 2015 Large Hadron Collider: The God Particle, Stephen Hawking's Warning, Anti-matter, Spirits and the Great Deception.Scri...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 April, 11:22
NOW: Why There is a Chinese Ship RIGHT NEXT to EVER GIVEN (closest ship next to Ever Given in “Great Bitter Lake” Suez Canal? 🧐

➡️What kind of ship is this?
XIANG RUI KOU (IMO: 9483102) is a Heavy Load Carrier that was built in 2011 (10 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of China.
It’s carrying capacity is 48293 t DWT and her current draught is reported to be 8.3 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 216.7 meters and her width is 43
https://www.marinetraffic....

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 April, 03:10

Soul Shine @soulshine
09 April, 11:50
Haven't seen any posts on this. Not sure what it means. The Liberty Grace (Bulk Carrier) traveling through the Suez, stopped in Great Bitter Lake, where the Ever Given is. Liberty Grace traveling to Houston.
https://www.marinetraffic....

12 April, 03:13
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
The Scroll was Sweet As Honey in My Mouth.. But on 3/15/2021 Turned Bitter in My Stomach...
Revelations

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 April, 05:07
This just made me very happy to see these clips again~! In EVERYTHING that has happened these past few years, I am so reminded that LOVE is the strongest thing in the Universe! Seeing people happy, joyful, is uplifting and is a reflection of God-- Who is LOVE!!

What will those who think they were "woke" do when they learn the real evil that has behind the stuff they have believed in. Many will be disheartened to learn they were simply pawns! Disposable and actually despised by those who were using them.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. I John 4:7

Neanderthal S27 @s27
11 April, 05:07
You can hear in the love in his voice when he talks about John John

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
07 April, 01:46
Ooooooo... wonder if they coincide with earthquakes!?

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
07 April, 10:42
Dogs!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 May, 03:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Where's VK? Working behind the scenes?

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
18 May, 08:02
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🤭❤

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 April, 10:06
what is VK's twitter handle and is he posting on there?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 April, 09:38
Anyone else getting the Big Picture Yet! 🧐

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 09:53

04 April, 09:01
#350 .. What Street for christ's sake

sigh

04 April, 09:10
In response John Washington to his Publication
Down Under? ¿

04 April, 09:12
In response John Washington to his Publication
My Life

Tamie Kotowski @TamieKotowski
04 April, 07:34
just checking in. hope youre doing aright

Debra Repella @DebRep
04 April, 06:55
Would have loved this when my son was out to sea on a warship.

Celery Juicer @Emme
04 April, 08:50
PROFOUND!

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
04 April, 02:59
How's the vibe?🤭❤

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 April, 12:38
Happy Easter to our favorite 5D Patriot! 🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

#Patriota #GlobalistasYaCagaron @unelaspiezas
04 April, 02:56
i think everything is lost. all is bshit

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 April, 09:36
In response #Patriota #GlobalistasYaCagaron to his Publication

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
03 April, 04:14
@vincentkennedy , i think youre gonna wanna see what we did 😎 https://t.co/2XnGnSJEOu

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
02 April, 11:28
What's going on in Europe