Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:12
How to awake people when there is no place to tell the truth? Yes, I know, we have freedom to speak here and a couple of other places, but most of the users are already awaken.

Nothing will ever happen if MSM and Big Tech continue with their brainwashing, propaganda and lies.

ps. they just suspended James O'Keefe from twitter, just after the CNN exposure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
Mike Lindells new platform drops super soon called like Frankspeech.com i think then Trumps new platform isnt very far away either! plus we have Anonup :) lol
04:15 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jakemeizter in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:19
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
There are already a lot of alternatives, that is not an issue at all. Echo chambers is not what we need right now :/

Yes, Trump's network would damage Big Tech financially, but not sure if that will trigger the mass awakening we're looking for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
15 April, 04:29
First indictment [unseal] will TRIGGER MASS pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 April, 06:57
It’s either show the stuff with the children, or bring out JFK Jr. and all the whisleblowers who had to stage their deaths; both will show the lies and deceit! Just my opinion.