Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
How to awake people when there is no place to tell the truth? Yes, I know, we have freedom to speak here and a couple of other places, but most of the users are already awaken.

Nothing will ever happen if MSM and Big Tech continue with their brainwashing, propaganda and lies.

ps. they just suspended James O'Keefe from twitter, just after the CNN exposure.
04:12 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 April, 05:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It figures. They are all going down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 April, 05:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 05:08
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I don't trust legal process. But Let's see what happens.

Andrea Crisanti @Androxenty1985
15 April, 04:52
The global communication media are so contaminated that someone would have to shut them down globally ... it is a disaster what they do, filling people's minds with lies and misinforming, there is only one way to end that by bringing down the network and cutting off audiovisual communications and that there is only one channel where people are informed with the truth, this is worldwide

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 April, 04:55
In response Andrea Crisanti to her Publication
spaceforce😎😎

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 April, 05:15
In response Andrea Crisanti to her Publication
defintely disastrous ---they have to be stopped!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 April, 04:20
MSM is loosing the grip on the narrative, EBS will finish them. When?? I DK

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I pray that MSM will fall soon (I just don't see it yet). You must reach masses in order to wake them.

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
15 April, 04:15
Mike Lindells new platform drops super soon called like Frankspeech.com i think then Trumps new platform isnt very far away either! plus we have Anonup :) lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:19
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
There are already a lot of alternatives, that is not an issue at all. Echo chambers is not what we need right now :/

Yes, Trump's network would damage Big Tech financially, but not sure if that will trigger the mass awakening we're looking for.

Angel Joy @superradangel
15 April, 04:13
I knew this time around it was gonna happen. Heck yes.