MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
OMG DID ARRESTS HAPPEN WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING GUYS? I KNO THERE WAS A BLACKOUT AT WHITEHOUSE I WATCHED THE LIVE FEED & IT WENT DARK AFTER 3AM & AT 6AM IT WAS STILL DARKπŸ€”πŸ€” WAT HAPPENED?? AND INSIDE INFO PLEASE DROP HERE #wwg1wga
08:47 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
25 January, 09:37
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
We were told to watch for fireworks! πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 09:38
In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication
joe gave China permission...lights OUT! https://thepostmillennial....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
24 January, 05:08
WTH is going on at the White House? πŸ‘€

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
26 January, 06:28
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
days of darkness

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
24 January, 01:23
the date on it says Jan 19th. what's up with that?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 January, 01:11
I watched live feed on 1/20 and it went dark exactly 11pm
Even the WH house went dark too..

24 January, 12:52
ALL IM SAYING IS πŸ”πŸ”πŸ” PAY ATTENTION. THIS ISNT WAT I WAS WATCHING LIVE THIS MORNING I USED EARTH LINK LIVE CAM BUT I FOUND THIS VIDEO SHORTLY AFTER. OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT SEE FIREWORKS BUT PAY ATTENTION CUZ SOMETHING WENT DOWNπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ’―πŸ’―

XGEN ?️?‍? @XGEN
24 January, 07:57
some shill Photoshopped wasn't real.

black jack @blackjack
24 January, 12:49
The fireworks look like they spell something at the right hand side of the WH. It reappears in the smoke which is odd.

leonard giles @canada_for_trump
24 January, 12:37
https://www.twitch.tv/vide... same footage but from 3 days ago

24 January, 01:24
In response leonard giles to his Publication

24 January, 12:37
https://www.twitch.tv/vide... same footage but from 3 days ago

24 January, 12:33
that footage i from the morning of 1-21-21

24 January, 12:33
that footage i from the morning of 1-21-21

24 January, 12:29
who is the youtube user so that we may see

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
24 January, 11:56
Definitely something went on there in the early morning hours. Check out Mustang Medic's YT channel. He's been in DC 19 days or so livestreaming multiple x per day and this video clip was from his original footage ... Good Stuff!!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 January, 11:49
DAFUQ? 🧐🧐🧐

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
24 January, 11:41
BOOM πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
24 January, 11:30

24 January, 10:52

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
26 January, 06:36
Future proves past....

24 January, 10:51

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 11:18
I pray this is true. Tomorrow I will be 52 on the 25th= mirror on a palindrome day 1.25.21. Hoping for a special birthday surprise πŸ™

Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
24 January, 11:22

Diane Mitch @Diane11
24 January, 10:21
Oh i pray this is true. πŸ™

David Sturgill @Blackcanine1776
24 January, 10:30
In response Diane Mitch to her Publication
Covert Op at US Capitol DC 2am 20 Jan 2021 Henry Tang on youtube must see movement when cams went down.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 January, 09:53
what's the YouTube channel?

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
24 January, 11:56
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
WH webcam

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 January, 09:36
my guess is those dirty bastards have all been arrested. fake this fake that body doubles people in masks. i think it is the good guys putting on a show tto quell democratic terror tactics until everything is in place

Kathy Williams @OceanStateofMind
24 January, 09:49
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Yes, this is what I see as well.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
24 January, 09:32
they did call a Lid til monday, i.e. dont expect to hear from Joes earpiece

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
24 January, 09:21
I woke at 3am and 4am (CST). Trouble sleeping so hopped on and saw posts about it going dark. Went to livecam and confirmed. It was dark each time I looked from 3ish until daylight. Even at daylight it looked eerily quiet. Saw one dude dressed in all black come out after sunrise and stand out front. Saw all of this live.

Kiki Bee @Openyoureyes74
24 January, 10:07
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
interesting. where do you watch this?

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
24 January, 01:23
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
research it on the web the White House lights go off at 11 PM every night.

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
24 January, 08:54
when was this? wasnt this on the 20th when they supposedly did fireworks after the fake inauguration? that video doesnt seem to show anything?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 January, 11:16
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
i was wondering the same. seems the date and time are blocked. why would there be fireworks in the dead of night on Sunday morning?