Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:13
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
14 April, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ok, 10 to 12 oz a day, but for how long? Doesn't it have an issue with your liver in prolonged use?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 03:34
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Nana is not a doctor. Idk like I said research it. I was told no more than that daily. I have been drinking it for months with no ill affects. But that is just me.
I can tell a definite difference in how I feel and in my meditations if I miss it for even a couple of days.

Each person will need to research and discern for themselves.
I was told to limit it to that amount due to the fact that I have had heart issues b4, so it may be different for others. I dont recommend over taking anything. More is not always better.

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
14 April, 06:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks for the reply, I have had 3 mild heart attacks and 1 mini stroke, so I think I'll stick with the low dose so to speak. Thanks :)

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it