Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 April, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
People just don't "Get" what Trump signed up for, what he gave up and how his entire Family has been but through more than they'll EVER Know or Appreciate! One doesn't have to "Like" Trump; but WE OWE our FUTURE FREEDOM to Him! That's more than most will ever comprehend. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL to DJTrump & I will ALWAYS give HONOR to him.
11:38 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunnySmiles in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 April, 11:55
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I would hazard a guess that liberals are not interested in learning anything about Trump. That is how well the MSM brainwashing program worked I shared Lindell's Absolute Proof with many in my town and the libs called it fake news and told me not to share that crap with them. One responded that I must have her confused with 'someone who cares'. They have been programmed to think the only 'credible sources' are the MSM and their fact checkers. I shake my head every time one of them mentions credible sources. Can't imagine thinking the way they do. How will this ever end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396