Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
24 April, 09:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
you are so right! Many just sit back and try to reap benefits and when faced with ugly truth want to blame someone else. Time everyone band together to save the Country! Trump needs our support!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
matt beck @maty8
15 April, 12:15
🙏President Trump is the strongest ,most selfless man I have ever witnessed maybe in all history. I have to believe Gods light shined on him, his family and the real people that walked this valley of death.. For God and country and love for humanity. A warrior... God Bless The President ,the First Lady and the Family.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
14 April, 11:38
People just don't "Get" what Trump signed up for, what he gave up and how his entire Family has been but through more than they'll EVER Know or Appreciate! One doesn't have to "Like" Trump; but WE OWE our FUTURE FREEDOM to Him! That's more than most will ever comprehend. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL to DJTrump & I will ALWAYS give HONOR to him.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 April, 11:55
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I would hazard a guess that liberals are not interested in learning anything about Trump. That is how well the MSM brainwashing program worked I shared Lindell's Absolute Proof with many in my town and the libs called it fake news and told me not to share that crap with them. One responded that I must have her confused with 'someone who cares'. They have been programmed to think the only 'credible sources' are the MSM and their fact checkers. I shake my head every time one of them mentions credible sources. Can't imagine thinking the way they do. How will this ever end?

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 April, 11:13
How many would do what President Trump did for his country?
How many of us actually have a great friend that is not related that has not betrayed them in some way?
If you do then you are very blessed!
It is a rare gift!
People can be very shallow, we have people thinking they are Holy because they worship Covid.
I wish I was joking.
Do not expect parades for yourself when you do great things for people.
There is a lot of people with Faith and that is Very Powerful!
We have had to have faith not just for ourselves but for those that treat us like we are idiots for supporting President Trump.
No,I do not think we are the minority either.
We know he has reasons for what he does.
Obviously President Trump knows way more than us.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
14 April, 10:53
We owe him big time! Love and light to him and his precious family!💜🙏WE WILL NEVER FORGET! EVER!😍