Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
14 April, 07:02
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
This is true. I grew up this way. I had to cook dinners during the week while my mom worked nights at the age of 11. I babysat to earn money for school clothes & school books. We had half an acre of garden for our food. I don't remember going to the grocery stores much-they were small stores. We took care of each other. I would not change it for anything. It taught us to work for what we wanted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 April, 07:01
Origin of demic
From Ancient Greek δῆμος (demos, “commoner”). JUST looked this up. SO Pan against commoners, back to eugenics from these creeps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 07:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Pan-, a prefix from the Greek πᾶν, pan, meaning "all", "of everything", or "involving all members" of a group.

14 April, 07:00
PAN demic. Ugh.