EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 April, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
13 April, 11:20
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
So true! David Straight showed me being traded on the stock market by 20 different companies and countries on 9 JAN 21 when we were in Washington DC. Everyone should invest 80 dollars in his thumb drive to learn this and so much more. His seminars are also well worth the money if people learn about them. He is a very dear friend and a good man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 07:44
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Oh please give me the info on getting his drive i would like one!

14 April, 12:11
This is his VENMO account. He gave me 2 thumb drives but I needed another one and so this is how I ordered it. He also told our class in Dallas that this is the best way to order it. If you don't have a VENMO account it is easy to set up. I am also including his email. Just so you know, he is a very busy man. He does seminars all across the country. I talked to him, on the phone, and he was in the way to Portland from his hom in Oregon. He also still does rescue missions for human trafficking. So please be patient. His team does monitor his VENMO which is probsbly why it's the best way. It worked for me. Lots of information and well worth your money.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 12:13
Awesome Thank you Now to figure out Vmo Im on a mission Lol

Awesome. I am computer stupid and figured ot out very easy so I am sure you won't have a problem. If he calls me I will tell him to keep a look out for it. Good luck and God bless.
12:17 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 12:18
Thank You and right back at you!😁

14 April, 12:26
My pleasure. Many don't know he is on Melania's human sex trafficking Executive Task Force and also an Executive Task Force for Government corruption. He was just on a rescue mission in Arizona. Melania is far braver than anyone can imagine. President Trump told David, in the rose garden, he got our Republic back and now we have to keep it. He gave him a Presidential badeball hat that day. David also read us the new Declaration of Independence. He is in the process, with a team, of transcrobing it so that it can be put on the internet.

14 April, 12:28
David has also seen, and talked to Vice President John F Kennedy.