Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
13 April, 11:37
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
ive gotten 6 pages of companies using my information all over the world. time to crash the system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 07:45
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Time to collect your money!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
13 April, 11:20
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
So true! David Straight showed me being traded on the stock market by 20 different companies and countries on 9 JAN 21 when we were in Washington DC. Everyone should invest 80 dollars in his thumb drive to learn this and so much more. His seminars are also well worth the money if people learn about them. He is a very dear friend and a good man.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 07:44
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Oh please give me the info on getting his drive i would like one!

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
14 April, 12:02
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
David and I first met at the first Q rally I helped organize in Stuegis SD 4th of July weekend. I never heard his name before. so many people said I should let him speak, but I had nothing to do with the speakers. We immediately started planning a patriot party in Arizona. I researched David Straight and told the lady in charge, we needed him for Arizona. She looked him up and we agreed. She said it was on me to get him. So we started talking. I truly believe he is the greatest man I have ever known. He came, and spoke, at our Patriot event in Arozona. We have been close friends ever since. I just went to his seminar in Dallas and spent e days with him. I am including his VENMO account information. You can send the 80 dollars straight to it and put a note that it is for the thumb drive. I am also including his email so if that would make you feel more comfortable you can contact him using that. Have a blessed day patriot.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 07:42
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Its been out, people have not wanted to look at it till 16 then it became more open. God bless your parents they are with God looking out for you and yours now!