Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 April, 10:18
Asking Every Patriot to Stand Up and share this video....🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
do you have the link? want to share it on other places and frens
10:39 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catturd_Fan in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 10:50
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Here is another one
https://youtu.be/KjtGkrxnK...
Captain Higgins targets suspected gang members - YouTube

Call the following numbers if you know the whereabouts of these wanted men: U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force Officer Tyler Folse (337) 277-9667, Louisiana S...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 10:47
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
He is in a higher position in the government in the state now I believe, yet this message is timeless, empowering and inspiring. I think we all want him for our neighbor, yes? I do. When you can't be Batman, Be Captain Higgins! "I'm Easy to fiiind." ~ I love that line.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 April, 10:55
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Now THIS is what America is about. I might just move to that city, I like his style, I like that city's style. No bullshit, LAW AND ORDER. I will spread this far and wide.