Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Asking Every Patriot to Stand Up and share this video....🇺🇸
10:18 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
09 May, 06:36
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
..and it helps to know your enemy.. these moron minions you speak of are the pawns, follow the money to the heads to be removed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 April, 02:24
I'm easy to fiiiiiiiind. We're Americans! We'd rather die on our feet than live on our kneeeees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
20 April, 08:23
I have loved Clay Higgins since he took office. What a fighter!! LOVE him! God bless and protect him! And please, follow his lead!

chore Toke @choretoke
17 April, 01:39

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
17 April, 01:30

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
17 April, 01:14
I did small thread on this on Twitter before my account was taken
down in Jan...the Purge. I have been thinking about this awesome
video, wishing I had it to repost!!😊🙏🕊💙💜Thank you🕊

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
14 April, 10:43
HELL TO THE YEAH!!!
I stand w the boys in blue!!
Boy this gets me fired up!!

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
14 April, 10:38
Hell yeah....i shared to Telegram and Facebook.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 May, 07:42
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
I tried sharing to the comments of the whiplash account, immediately deleted

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
14 April, 10:34
AMEN!!!!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
14 April, 10:31
I'm 58 year old woman, I OWN GUNS and I don't take SHIT from anybody!! In Texas, we don't fuck around!!

Suzanne Paterson @S8Pat
15 April, 01:48
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
I am a 72 year old Texas grandma, and proud patriot. I am right there with you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 April, 12:18

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
14 April, 11:48
OutFuckingStanding!

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 April, 11:48
It is time for each and every pure, fresh and clean American Patriot to STAND THE FUCK UP and take our MOTHER FUCKING country back!

Enough of standing by and doing absolutely nothing. Let's get everyone together and march to DC and end this since Donald John Trump WILL NOT.

OUR MOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY! Let's fucking GO!

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 10:50
WWG1WGA

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 10:46
I love this soo much !!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
14 April, 10:39
do you have the link? want to share it on other places and frens

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 10:50
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Here is another one
https://youtu.be/KjtGkrxnK...
Captain Higgins targets suspected gang members - YouTube

Call the following numbers if you know the whereabouts of these wanted men: U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force Officer Tyler Folse (337) 277-9667, Louisiana S...