John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
[April 14-15, 1912]
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.

Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?

What is the FED?
10:41 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 April, 11:32
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Excellent thread of comments here ...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 April, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 May, 05:12
All knows "Russian Roulette"

Almost nobody knows
"Khazarian Roulette" :)

... You build a ship, invite 3 byznys Frens
and then you get Sick and ship get Sunk... :)

https://themadtruther.com/...

https://youtu.be/4cia_v4vx...

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
22 May, 03:35
I also read somewhere that John Jacob Astor was financing Nichola Tesla at the time. Killed MANY birds with one stone!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 May, 03:13
JP Morgan. They switched ships. Insurance Fraud... Ppl want everything corrected chop chop.... This has been going on for centuries.......

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 02:41
Nana happy to be your 107 on this one!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 April, 09:12
JP Morgan owned the titanic which he sabotaged with a slow leak before leaving port, powerful guests opposing the Federal Reserve drowned. nothing is a Coincidence

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
16 April, 06:51
Who’s the man?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
16 April, 08:35
In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication
In the Movie - Cal Hockley, played by Billy Zane.

This man doesn't exist in real life.
I've done a no-so-thorough look into who this Cal Hockley was to represent and couldn't really fine much of substance.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 April, 06:32
Sunk by a torpedo.

17 April, 11:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I agree, it was clearly premeditated sabotage
ditto JFK & 911
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 April, 11:00
WoW

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 09:18
FIRST LINE :

I’LL TAKE 4 HONEST BANKERS WHO DIDNT WANT
CABAL BANK FOR 1,000 ALEX

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 April, 06:49
The Olympic is the Titanic. Bait amd switch.

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
15 April, 11:55
That guy from cnn also celebrates death in video from Project Veritas charlie whats his face

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 April, 12:10
Was it not the Olympia that they said was the Titanic that went down? That is what I heard. probably got more insurance money. i heard the Olympia had damages on it prior to hitting the iceberg.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
15 April, 12:42
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Heard the same.
Optical Theatre either way.

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
14 April, 11:45
my birthday is today (15th in Aus). what a day to be born 🙏🏽

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
15 April, 01:08
In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication
Happy Birthday 🙂Your sharing it with my husband in Aus also.

arba happihr @arba
15 April, 08:06
In response Tyson Ngaro to his Publication
Happy Bday.. You made it another year! What a time to be alive. congratulations

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
14 April, 12:54
Great post JohnQ!
Titanic sinking date
April 15, 1912
Titanic sinks. At 2:20 a.m. on April 15, 1912, the British ocean liner Titanic sinks into the North Atlantic Ocean about 400 miles fron New Foundland.
“Coincidentally” April 15 became our Income TAX deadline. The cabal celebrates death, destruction and deceit.
#WeThePeople have been lied to about almost everything.
#GREATAWAKENING

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
15 April, 09:43
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 April, 11:03
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Blows my mind, still even though I knew this!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 April, 12:05
on rhe 60th anniversary of the sinking.. I gad 1 of only 2 ever dreams that I was a man.. I was tall & had a brown tweed suitcase of cash, knew it was sinking.. ciaited the radio room & then went to get on a lifeboat ,where I was told” women & children only( by a guy in a ww1 helmet),thats when I looked down & saw i was a man .. only to open the suitcase full of cash & buy a spot.. as i procceded to get onHe daid” No luggage!”& i opened that cash case up & gave him another layer.. then was told to hide behind a woman in a dark blue dress & hat & told to stay low & hide..( Hell of a dream @ 16yrs old 😹😂😹😂😹

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
14 April, 10:59
Apparently it wasn't an iceberg, it was a bomb. And it sunk with Astor, Guggenheim and Strauss on board, the main opposition to the proposal for the Federal Reserve banking system. Once the opposition was removed, the Fed was created. Coincidence?

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 April, 06:32
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Actually, it sunk after it was struck by a torpedo.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
14 April, 10:56
I wonder what true history looks like?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
14 April, 11:00
In response Mike Taylor to his Publication
Opposite of what 'the winners' have us believing.
"EVERYTHING is a Rich Man's Trick".

Sheep Know More.

17 April, 11:41
In response Mike Taylor to his Publication
very disturbing ... not many could handle the raw truth, its brutal.
These murderous oligarchs must go.

007 Woman @007Woman
14 April, 10:48
Tarot by Janine
and
Raven by Janine
At youtube.