Doq Holliday @doqholliday
👀 Compare images! There was 1 vehicle in front of the White House and now it appears there are 10!
02:53 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
24 January, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ARRESTS!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 January, 09:02
How does the fact that the White House was dark last night NOT get even a mention on the news? Oh wait...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
24 January, 09:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
But it is currently lit up at this very moment. But you never know if the live stream is a fake feed. Wonder if anyone who lives near there can tell us if it's lit up. but it is currently lit up at this very moment. But you never know if the live stream is a fake feed. Wonder if anyone who lives near there can tell us if it's lit up.

Michelle Michelle @1111Michelle17
24 January, 10:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
24 January, 05:50
Ive never seen the WH that dark before. Why no lights shining on the exterior?

Cory Hemp @Corypunk
24 January, 12:49

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 January, 07:58
i think its just zoomed in and out

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 January, 06:36
I can tell you right now, That pedo is NOT in that white house. Trump locked his ass out.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 January, 05:25
Who does that look like in right window? we know Joe isn't up at this hour. 🤔🤔

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 January, 05:22

IChing IChing @IChing
24 January, 08:11
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
What am looking at ? The white arrow points to a ghost?

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
24 January, 04:35
At around 11:50 pm there were 2 vehicles.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 January, 04:22
I honestly have no clue what is about to happen... but everything going on is so unprecedented that it can't be ignored.

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
24 January, 04:10
something was flashing near the headlights. I was screen recording and it kicked me off. I went back in and it was the distant view.

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
24 January, 04:18
In response Christina Kim to her Publication
here is the video before it kicked me off

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
24 January, 03:53
Pope, Queen and Badbiden knockout.
#Blackout #3pillars

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 03:51

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
24 January, 03:57
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Those lights must be from Lafayette Square.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
24 January, 03:32
This just happened at the Vatican. no coincidences. A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO NOT SEE.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
24 January, 03:16
On web cam just now there's a red light blinkimg on the top of the 🍆 monument, I'm guessing for aircraft. But I haven't noticed it before.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 03:16

24 January, 03:12
I have my stromg readers on and I can't see it. I also checked the live web cam & still couldnt see any vehicles. 🤪

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
24 January, 03:00
you got some good eyes Doq I cant make
out the vehicles. but somethings definitely going on.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
24 January, 02:59
Whats the link for this site - the 'live'? view I'm seeing has all lights on etc?

24 January, 03:13
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication