⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 April, 10:19
We better say goodbye to all those that took the jab.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
😡😡😡This makes me so angry!! We have friends and family who happily signed up for this stupid vaccine, and now they're all going to die??? Why wasn't this stopped? Why did DJT allow this to happen? Where are the white hats? Why aren't they protecting us from this? I have too many questions and no one is giving us answers.
10:26 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 April, 10:33
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but here's a theory I found very interesting.

I also cold heartedly believe that DJT waa in a lose-lose situation. This Satanic cult has ruled for centuries. it is going to take more than a single presidential term to eradicate the evil.

here's the theory I read:

This is

Hmm, the NWO must be pissed that Trump pushed the vax out early, ensuring it would have the status of experimental and therefore could not be mandated.

What if he had intelligence that a mandated vaccine was a core part of the NWO 2030 agenda all along? Like going back as far as the 322 club's origins? (C=3 V=22).

How many wrenches did he throw into [their] machine?

Just me looking for the big picture and observing how Trump destabilized the NWO's plan. Trump's actions ensured that anybody who doesn't want the vax, doesn't have to take it.

Interesting contrast vs Australia, which is currently talking about "no jab, no job" consequences for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 April, 01:43
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Except I read that FDA is scheduled to approve Pfizer and Moderna shots in June. Then what?

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
14 April, 02:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Yes! And then the NWO paused J&J, the one vax that wasn't a DNA-altering one, pushing everyone who isn't aware of the DS plan to Pfizer and Moderna for gene-altering poison.