⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 April, 10:19
We better say goodbye to all those that took the jab.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 April, 10:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
😡😡😡This makes me so angry!! We have friends and family who happily signed up for this stupid vaccine, and now they're all going to die??? Why wasn't this stopped? Why did DJT allow this to happen? Where are the white hats? Why aren't they protecting us from this? I have too many questions and no one is giving us answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but here's a theory I found very interesting.

I also cold heartedly believe that DJT waa in a lose-lose situation. This Satanic cult has ruled for centuries. it is going to take more than a single presidential term to eradicate the evil.

here's the theory I read:

This is

Hmm, the NWO must be pissed that Trump pushed the vax out early, ensuring it would have the status of experimental and therefore could not be mandated.

What if he had intelligence that a mandated vaccine was a core part of the NWO 2030 agenda all along? Like going back as far as the 322 club's origins? (C=3 V=22).

How many wrenches did he throw into [their] machine?

Just me looking for the big picture and observing how Trump destabilized the NWO's plan. Trump's actions ensured that anybody who doesn't want the vax, doesn't have to take it.

Interesting contrast vs Australia, which is currently talking about "no jab, no job" consequences for
10:33 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
14 April, 02:26
Yes! And then the NWO paused J&J, the one vax that wasn't a DNA-altering one, pushing everyone who isn't aware of the DS plan to Pfizer and Moderna for gene-altering poison.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 April, 01:43
Except I read that FDA is scheduled to approve Pfizer and Moderna shots in June. Then what?

14 April, 02:10
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
A lot can happen in 71 days. 😉

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 April, 01:43
Except I read that FDA is scheduled to approve Pfizer and Moderna shots in June. Then what?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 April, 11:36
I can agree with some points, but not all:
1. Did they have to release it early, or could they have simply waited until it was deemed "safe"? The CDC controls everything, and they could have easily pushed it out in less than a year and assured us that there would be no ill effects, therefore they could make it mandatory then. It would have pushed back the time schedule, but that would be the only issue.
2. Some employers are already making it mandatory, even though it's experimental. As that happens, more join in. There are far too many sheep willing to get the vaccine to keep their job, or even to steal a job from someone unwilling to take it. It's inevitable that most employers will require it at some point in the future.
So that basically means that we're all screwed at some point. Either take the vaccine or give up everything you've worked for in your life. A true no-win situation.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 April, 11:03
Yes, I agree, this is very plausible. He initially told everyone that k0v!d was a hoax. Then he promoted therapeutics. He never wears a mask. I believe that he is expecting people to use their free will. It makes perfect sense that it being experimental and therefore not able to be mandated is the reason he said that we all should remember that it was HE who made it happen before 3-5 years. Everything he says is deliberate. The MSM tries to characterize him as being sloppy in his words, but he is deliberate. We do have the choice and we can fight the coercion, but we need to fight it together, we need to hold the health directors local elected persons accountable. We have others telling us NOT to take it (Lin Wood, General Mcinerney, etc.). We have evidence of the vaccine dangers from reputable sources and first hand accounts. We can share the truth and those who refuse to listen are not within our control, sadly. I am deeply saddened by the ignorant people who are fooled. PRAY.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
14 April, 10:51
i think it is a very plausible theory.

14 April, 11:12
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Yes, especially if you take in consideration all the tweets from his account, a few years ago, bashing and speaking out against vaccines.
But who the hell knows anymore?🤷‍♂️

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
14 April, 10:46
Agreed. I believe The Hunt for Red October was also a clue to this and other findings. By turning into the path of the missile it doesnt give it time to arm itself thus minimizing tge impact. Byrushing the vaccines it is now experimental and gives people a choice. Not to mention by Trump pushing for people to take it is reverse psychology on thse that despise him.

14 April, 11:16
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
No different than the Jan 6th FF. He was screwed either way. He was criticized for not doing enough and encouraging "the attacks". But if he would have ordered the deployment of troops at the Capitol, then he would have been deemed a fascist, dictator.