Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

It’s Nana @Nana433
15 April, 03:48
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
please run the credits!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bastos Bryan @Bastos1
15 April, 03:22
how many more chances do they get? They only have to be successful once. We have to catch it every single time!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smg Smg @Idk0917
15 April, 02:33
i dint understand how Rasmussen poll shows approval for Byedon at 52%. people need to wake up faster!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
15 April, 02:21
Link to news report? Thanks

Fear Not @fearnot
15 April, 01:57
Yes, they want to establish massive inflation with no employment.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 April, 04:23
The cabal tried to destroy family. Hopefully failed.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
14 April, 01:44
cabal tried to assinate tiger-failed

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 April, 12:11
πŸ’― Enough is enough!!! 😼πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Fear Not @fearnot
15 April, 01:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It is time for all of this to be done and over with! Full Armor!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 April, 12:04
Amen! Over and out!

steven tipping @opie420
14 April, 11:57
Im praying and near begging every day for this maddness to stop. Im hoping its soon but im preparing for the worst.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
14 April, 11:54
I agree its time, at this point they are like a really bad Fungus that wont go away.. smh

Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
14 April, 11:52
I honestly can't wait until the shooting starts. That sounds terrible but, I'm done with this clown show. I'd rather die fighting for freedom than surviving what this country has become. The sooner the better.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
14 April, 11:16
Im pretty sire it was also the Cabal who hirled 5 hurricanes at me too, THAT was not normal!!!
I thank God for nudging each one of them a bit east & west at the last minute!
I was seriously getting paranoid at that point!πŸ˜‚

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 April, 10:55
Add, the Cabal tried to rewrite history... they are pushing the Republicans started the KKK narrative again.