Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
15 April, 02:06
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I've said Putin is a White Hat all along!!! If the mainstream media and establishment are against someone, they're on our side!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
14 April, 11:50
Unfortunately, it was America who came up with GMO. All those Mad Scientists they brought here via operation Paperclip. Very fucking sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 April, 11:02
I'm digging Putin.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
14 April, 06:29
The more they hate on him, the more we trust him. Our Congress failed We the People as Bill Gates, GMO pusher and now one of the largest farmland owners in the US we can only imagine what they will try to feed us next.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
14 April, 06:21
All the propaganda to hate Putin and Russia when we know now they are the good guys. Putin takes no shit good for him.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
14 April, 01:48
I AM BIGINNING TO SEE WHY THE MOCKI GBIRD MEDIA BEAT PUTIN UP AT EVERY OPORTUNITY. HE APPEARS TO LOVE AND CARE.FOR HIS COUNTRYMEN- AND WANT THEM TO LIVE !! HOW DARE HE!?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 April, 01:39
starting to Love Putin!!! 👊🥰

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
14 April, 12:19
Okay, to be honest..... Putin is in my top three man crushes right now. I have Trump, Desantis and Putin! Safe to say I like take control manly men.🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 April, 11:39
BRILLIANT idea.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
14 April, 11:12
Many countries don't allow GMO foods. Hopefully GMO WILL be a thing of the past soon in US too. There are ongoing efforts to regenerate the soil of our farmlands. We should have community gardens on every street corner in cities & small towns, so we alll learn to appreciate healthy fresh foods! 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts