Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 April, 10:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 April, 06:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
We will NEVER see anything like this again EVER for the rest of our lives. They are dragging this out so long, and as they do we lose more and more and more good, grand and glorious American Patrtiots. Stunning to me that Ghosty gives zero fucks about those suffering while Trump releases cookie cutter statements.

The most ill advised plan I have ever seen in my life. Enjoy the Show? How can anyone say it with a straight face. It's like a 3rd grader created this plan for show and mother fucking tell.

The Great Awakening? Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Zero justice and everyone knows it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
17 April, 02:24
In response SPORTS to his Publication
MEOW

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 April, 04:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Never forget:
The psycho is so much more afraid of you than you of him.