Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Here and... There @InItTogether17
16 January, 01:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 October, 07:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 07:17
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

08 September, 04:09

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
07 June, 06:54
omgoodness do I 😍❤️🤍💙🎈

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
23 May, 08:41
Ahhhh YES! One thing about movies is I like action movies! Can’t wait for the action part!!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
24 April, 01:45
Only since Jan.20th!! 😉

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
22 April, 01:58
I know you are there! I am holding the line! I am standing down and STANDING BY!
wwg1wga!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 April, 04:48
More than he will ever know!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 April, 01:06
Ghost...Trump’s back on The Fakebook!!

What do you think that Means?? 🤣😂

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
17 April, 06:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
THAT IS HUGE!!!! I left it ling agi and had to text a friend to “fact check” this 😆😆😆😆

AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND A HUGE SIGN!!!!
omgosh, thank you soooooooo much for this post!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
16 April, 08:49
100% President Trump ❤️

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
15 April, 10:54
I have a nice little flag from the GOP shop that says just that! "Miss Me Yet?" Indeed.. looking forward to trump's return to the stage.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
14 April, 05:18
Every. Single. Day.

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
14 April, 02:04
I sure miss President Trump👍👍. But I suspect that the Military will take over and temporarily rule the country before he takes the Presidential office that was stolen from him. I am betting that this will happen sometime until Melania Trump's birthday (April 26th, also my wife's birthday).

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
14 April, 01:56
INDEED, We most certainly do ♡

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
14 April, 01:49
SINCE THE DAY YOU FLEW TO FLORIDA......BUT WE KNOW YOU ARE STILL WITH US. UNITED WE STAND. STAYING THE COURSE. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️👁👁😉😉🥳🥳

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
14 April, 12:46
Perhaps you can give us hints as to whats happening behind the scenes w our dearly beloved POTUS.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 04:18
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
He's meeting with foreign leaders right now. The alliance. That's not him at Maralago. It's a double.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
14 April, 11:06
This message is for Normies not us...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 April, 10:42
Wow - MSN ran this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 April, 10:07
Some say he will not return to be president??? I don't know what to believe anymore

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
14 April, 09:47
I miss President Trump more than words can say. He is the Best President Ever!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
14 April, 08:48
Miss him yet?

Never wanted to see him gone in the first place.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 April, 08:04
ben oui 🙄a moiiii oui ..😎la blague

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 07:54

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 April, 04:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Never forget:
The psycho is so much more afraid of you than you of him.

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 April, 06:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
We will NEVER see anything like this again EVER for the rest of our lives. They are dragging this out so long, and as they do we lose more and more and more good, grand and glorious American Patrtiots. Stunning to me that Ghosty gives zero fucks about those suffering while Trump releases cookie cutter statements.

The most ill advised plan I have ever seen in my life. Enjoy the Show? How can anyone say it with a straight face. It's like a 3rd grader created this plan for show and mother fucking tell.

The Great Awakening? Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Zero justice and everyone knows it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 April, 06:51
More than you could possibly imagine! God bless you🙏

Monica Rodriguez Baca @Monicajo88
14 April, 06:43
Yes! I am anxiously awaiting his return! ♥️🇺🇲

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 April, 04:49

Kay Tee @kmax
14 April, 04:22
Aussie here and I miss him so damn much. The world is going mad. Economic crisis, housing crisis, Corona crisis. Come back soon.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
14 April, 02:49
We sure do, hurry back before the DemonRats destroy everything,

Chill Bite @Chillbite
14 April, 02:39
Definitely and completely!