Nana has 2 words for them!
Fook you!

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...
12:08 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 April, 12:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pentagon...Penta means 5 sided BUT ALSO means 'snake' in spanish. and it 'just so happens to align on the global ley lines with 'the Brotherhood of the Snake' and many of the actual dumbs around this planet. NO Coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 April, 07:57
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
5 is also the number of Grace
https://www.biblestudy.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 April, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sadly all they need is a sticker saying "I got the Chip!" to have people lining up around here. I don't want to laugh, yes I do! 😄

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 April, 07:55
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Stupid, and uninformed sheep, they deserve whatever they receive. It may be a good way to thin the stupid herd!

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 April, 08:06
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
True.
It reminds me of the saying,
“The light is on but nobody is home.”

Do you know that in one day everyones light bulb can be turned on
and them actually “Be Home” at the same time.?
The same way that CNN runs stories
(They made up)
24/7
is the same way we can pass along the information of what is really being peddled by our governments.