Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 12:08
Nana has 2 words for them!
Fook you!

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
Sadly all they need is a sticker saying "I got the Chip!" to have people lining up around here. I don't want to laugh, yes I do! πŸ˜„
12:21 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
14 April, 08:06
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
True.
It reminds me of the saying,
β€œThe light is on but nobody is home.”

Do you know that in one day everyones light bulb can be turned on
and them actually β€œBe Home” at the same time.?
The same way that CNN runs stories
(They made up)
24/7
is the same way we can pass along the information of what is really being peddled by our governments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 April, 07:55
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Stupid, and uninformed sheep, they deserve whatever they receive. It may be a good way to thin the stupid herd!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 April, 12:46
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Denial I believe, is just a form of fear. "They have eyes, but do not see. Ears, but do not hear." Some may be too far gone, but for most I still hold a glimmer of hope. When my hope wains like last night, laughter keeps me sane! I will keep praying everyday for all of us. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈ