Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 January, 01:38
FRIENDS - WE HAVE INFILTRATORS HERE. SOMEONE LINKED A VIDEO CLAIMING HUNTER BIDEN IS HEARD TALKING OVER JB'S SPEECH WHERE HE DELIVERS REMARKS AND SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS. IT IS FAKE. THEY MIRRORED IT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOMEHOW. VET EVERYTHING THAT GETS SHARED. LOOKING STUPID IS NOT AN OPTION NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zach Reese @Zreese81
24 January, 01:39
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
how is it fake? it was on the whitehouse .gov site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 02:00
In response Zach Reese to his Publication
and the one being shared is not on the White House youtube page.

Frances Long @AFLong
Yes it was, It was there yesterday evening because I recorded it with my phone myself and heard it.
02:14 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AFLong in this post can reply
24 January, 02:22
In response Frances Long to his Publication
hmmm.....i'm just telling you what i experienced. one link to one youtube video that showed the video as being "unlisted" with no date...and it had the voice over...then i returned to the white house channel to verify and saw the original and it had no voice.

Zach Reese @Zreese81
24 January, 02:33
youre wrong

24 January, 02:22
In response Frances Long to his Publication
hmmm.....i'm just telling you what i experienced. one link to one youtube video that showed the video as being "unlisted" with no date...and it had the voice over...then i returned to the white house channel to verify and saw the original and it had no voice.