John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 06:53
Is your internet acting up? I bet it is, if not standby.
Truth is about ready to take a hit. Watch your likes truth tellers.
Anon up doesn't like me much anymore.
EAT a bag of Richards D.S.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 07:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
My anonup has been acting up all day! Been getting very slow type response. But earlier I had several times when a dump of lower case Qs (qqqq) kept inserting into my text (even though my fingers were no where near the Q button) along with an audible alarm even though my ringer and sound was turned off. Being that it was spitting out Qs I considered it a good thing.. No Coincidences!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 07:34
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
That sounds pretty cool even though it's not. Let's hope you're right.

13 April, 07:49
3 days ago I was trying to post a picture of JFK jr and then miraculously inserted a picture of Kamala. Then I deleted and did it and tried it again.. then a Nancy Pelosi picture replaced the Jr pic.. a third time was a Mel Gison advertisement. 4th time Jrs pic went through. It might be sinister but my gut says white hats messing with people? Who knows though? I have deep feeling evil is already eradicated and we are waiting through the wakeup process now?

13 April, 08:01
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I can't argue with that theory at all.

13 April, 08:23
Lots of other people having weird things going on.. fishy fishy!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it