John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 06:53
Is your internet acting up? I bet it is, if not standby.
Truth is about ready to take a hit. Watch your likes truth tellers.
Anon up doesn't like me much anymore.
EAT a bag of Richards D.S.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
My anonup has been acting up all day! Been getting very slow type response. But earlier I had several times when a dump of lower case Qs (qqqq) kept inserting into my text (even though my fingers were no where near the Q button) along with an audible alarm even though my ringer and sound was turned off. Being that it was spitting out Qs I considered it a good thing.. No Coincidences!
07:26 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 07:34
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
That sounds pretty cool even though it's not. Let's hope you're right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 07:49
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
3 days ago I was trying to post a picture of JFK jr and then miraculously inserted a picture of Kamala. Then I deleted and did it and tried it again.. then a Nancy Pelosi picture replaced the Jr pic.. a third time was a Mel Gison advertisement. 4th time Jrs pic went through. It might be sinister but my gut says white hats messing with people? Who knows though? I have deep feeling evil is already eradicated and we are waiting through the wakeup process now?