Cob Cob @Colob123
The Dick Act of 1902 - Gun Control FORBIDDEN! Were you aware of this law?

DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government
It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.
It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. *SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE *

The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.
The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any
06:30 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
ArghOh EmEe @ArghOhEmEe
15 April, 03:25
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Learn about it here before spreading this: https://freedomoutpost.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
14 April, 09:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Davis @FuzzDawg
15 April, 02:54
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
H.R. 11654 = 17

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
13 April, 07:59
Thanks for educating me (& others) - I was not aware of this law...I learn something new every day...especially from many others who post here- Thanks to ALL!