P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 April, 04:48
Trump makes a statement regarding the ⛔ J&J vaccine ⛔ followed by DeSantis ... this after news of the vaccine use being halted.

We've all been questioning Trump's vaccine narrative. 🤔

Maybe this is the sign. 🙂

Remember, Q told us about vaccines and said "not all"...meaning that one or more current or future vaccines were safe. 🔴

But how do we know which vaccines may be safe ? 🔴

For starters, take a look at the vaccines that may become targeted by the deep state and pulled from the market. ⛔

Were the J&J blood clotting issues fabricated or real threat ? 🤔

Scare event ? 🤔

I'm sure we'll know more very soon. 🙂

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/16...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
If JNJ gets a free pass on all of this and is hailed as a hero and Trump used them as a real vaccine to offset the bad ones...I AM OUT FOR GOOD.
JNJ has systematically killed many people with their toxic crap over the last 100 years.
I AM A VICTIM. My life destroyed along with others over transvaginal mesh. My bf dead and in her grave. Hernia Mesh just as bad.
I know Trump's 3rd largest stock holding is in JNJ and this worries me to no end.
I will turn my back on this whole thing and call it more lies from everybody including Trump even though I supported him this whole time. JNJ is evil. Period. Johnsonandtoxin.com
05:22 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it