P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Trump makes a statement regarding the ⛔ J&J vaccine ⛔ followed by DeSantis ... this after news of the vaccine use being halted.

We've all been questioning Trump's vaccine narrative. 🤔

Maybe this is the sign. 🙂

Remember, Q told us about vaccines and said "not all"...meaning that one or more current or future vaccines were safe. 🔴

But how do we know which vaccines may be safe ? 🔴

For starters, take a look at the vaccines that may become targeted by the deep state and pulled from the market. ⛔

Were the J&J blood clotting issues fabricated or real threat ? 🤔

Scare event ? 🤔

I'm sure we'll know more very soon. 🙂

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/16...
04:48 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 April, 05:22
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
If JNJ gets a free pass on all of this and is hailed as a hero and Trump used them as a real vaccine to offset the bad ones...I AM OUT FOR GOOD.
JNJ has systematically killed many people with their toxic crap over the last 100 years.
I AM A VICTIM. My life destroyed along with others over transvaginal mesh. My bf dead and in her grave. Hernia Mesh just as bad.
I know Trump's 3rd largest stock holding is in JNJ and this worries me to no end.
I will turn my back on this whole thing and call it more lies from everybody including Trump even though I supported him this whole time. JNJ is evil. Period. Johnsonandtoxin.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396