Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lin Wood, [13.04.21 14:59]
When you cheat, you cheat. Hold accountable the elected officials who allowed for the cheating to occur, not those who demand an honest election.

The November 2020 election was rigged.
04:02 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
13 April, 09:32
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Mainstream media fags won't be able to keep this suppressed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 05:33
A cheater is a Cheater, no matter what they Cheated in. Cheaters NEVER WIN! They may get away for awhile, but Cheaters NEVER WIN! Day of Judgement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 04:48
More quality talk from Linny Wood, but still no action, no justice, no mass and public arrests of the John Fetterman, Josh Shapiro, Gabriel Sterling, Elena Parent types......nothing has been done at all.

You see fellow patriots, if this is a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening", we would SEE arrest by now. Not just ANY arrest, but a MAJOR arrest.

So I beg of thee, KNOWING we have zero public arrests for ALL to SEE during this alleged "Great Awakening", just WHO is REALLY and TRULY in control? Certainly NOT Patriots. Wouldn't a pure, fresh and clean Patriot have arrested any number of trash by now? If not, why? If not now, when?

I cannot believe folks aren't questioning EVERYTHING. Again, Woody talks good game and that, well, that is all WELL and GOOD. However, at some point we must SEE it ALL. RIGHT NOW and TODAY we have zero justice and half a country still asleep. As Trump and company drag their feet on this, his base is dwindling much more than you would think. People are piss

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 05:38
In response SPORTS to his Publication
People are pissed BECAUSE President Trump showed us a difference! Now the normal game plan is back in action, Thats why People aren't happy, They started waking up when Trump came to office. People had more breathing room under Trump. NOW they are back to being strapped!! I feel for them.. However when they "get it",they are going to be so happy. Its something like a miracle.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 April, 04:13
i didnt think I could love him more than I already do❤️❤️🙏🙏

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 04:49
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Again, words are fascinating, but as of right now and today we SEE zero justice. Not sure how Trump can look in the mirror knowing he is literally allowing treasonous traitors to roam free KILLING us. How does he reconcile THAT? Brutal stuff. I am anxious to hear Trump's explanation of this complete and absolutely botched "plan".

"Enjoy the Show"? Pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!