Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
13 April, 04:02
Lin Wood, [13.04.21 14:59]
When you cheat, you cheat. Hold accountable the elected officials who allowed for the cheating to occur, not those who demand an honest election.

The November 2020 election was rigged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 04:48
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
More quality talk from Linny Wood, but still no action, no justice, no mass and public arrests of the John Fetterman, Josh Shapiro, Gabriel Sterling, Elena Parent types......nothing has been done at all.

You see fellow patriots, if this is a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening", we would SEE arrest by now. Not just ANY arrest, but a MAJOR arrest.

So I beg of thee, KNOWING we have zero public arrests for ALL to SEE during this alleged "Great Awakening", just WHO is REALLY and TRULY in control? Certainly NOT Patriots. Wouldn't a pure, fresh and clean Patriot have arrested any number of trash by now? If not, why? If not now, when?

I cannot believe folks aren't questioning EVERYTHING. Again, Woody talks good game and that, well, that is all WELL and GOOD. However, at some point we must SEE it ALL. RIGHT NOW and TODAY we have zero justice and half a country still asleep. As Trump and company drag their feet on this, his base is dwindling much more than you would think. People are piss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
People are pissed BECAUSE President Trump showed us a difference! Now the normal game plan is back in action, Thats why People aren't happy, They started waking up when Trump came to office. People had more breathing room under Trump. NOW they are back to being strapped!! I feel for them.. However when they "get it",they are going to be so happy. Its something like a miracle.
05:38 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it