Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:23
Nana is late today!
Good afternoon Patriots!

Remember that we have one job !
To raise your frequency!
Keep your vibrations high and you can deal better with anything that comes without allowing it to stick to you!

https://www.humorousmathem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Right on, Nana! 🙏❤️🌈
Auntie had her pianos tuned to to A=444Hz, which gives her access to the Solfeggio frequencies! 🎹
Her pianos are now healing instruments! 😀
03:07 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 April, 09:25
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
AWESOME!!! I always wanted a piano :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 08:38
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awwh that is awesome! I guess I didnt realize you could tune a piano to a certain frequency. That is amazing.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 April, 10:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The standard tuning is A=440Hz. There is allegedly something sinister and evil about 440 Hz. It is said that the Rockefeller Foundation had an interest in making sure the United States adopted the 440 Hz standard in 1935 as part of a “war on consciousness” leading to “musical cult control.”

Without going too far down this rat hole, this theory says that tuning all music to 440 Hz turns it into a military weapon.

“The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is ‘herding’ populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly.”

https://globalnews.ca/news...