Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 01:07
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Arizona, Texas or Florida =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Do you have any time or people restrictions, like others keeping you from doing it when you want? If so, you could or couldn't take a more time to decide; or perhaps is the crazy going on there that makes you want to do so! The foothills of the Smoky Mountains are rural and very tucked away -- you could choose from any state and even be in the mountains themselves! People in the Southern and mid Western states generally are more friendly than Florida, but that's mine and daughter's experience.
01:30 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

14 April, 01:54
Wow. I assume you've completely packed. Maybe it's best for you to come south in whatever legal way you can, and find a weekly rental place or something. Depending on your personal belongings, there are storage facilities all over the place. Some do monthly rental. I mean pick Texas for now so that if you stay, at least you are already someplace you want to be?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

14 April, 01:52
That is very scary. I hear you.