Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 April, 07:12
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
We saw this coming and bought a place in Cuenca,Equador in 2011 to escape to if need be. But they too are locked down. I suspect military will help us. There is something happening this week with our miltary via a friends family member being called to report. i have no details.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
13 April, 05:39
costa rica

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 03:49
South FL used to be a nice place to live, but waaaaay too many ppl there now, and threats of hurricanes and flooding (one way out on each coast). Spy cameras on every large intersection. And Cumbre Vieja across the pond. Higher property taxes, but nowhere near as high as NY, CT, Cali, etc. No state income tax. Hot and humid heavy air makes it hard to breathe outside in summer months. Chemtrails every,single,day 😡

Smokey Mountains in TN and NC are beautiful....lots of greenery, creeks, waterfalls. Low property taxes esp in TN, no state income tax in TN, friendly ppl for the most part. Cold in winter (20s) and several snow days a year.

TX is wide open spaces but lots of activity in big cities. Friendly ppl. Can be hot.

Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
13 April, 01:20
Somewhere in the hertland of the US. Stay out of all big cities (but you knew that)

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
13 April, 01:20
I know coming across the southern border is pretty easy right now.
As a fellow Canadian pondering the same, how easy/hard is it to move from Canada to the U.S.? I'm asking sincerely.

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
13 April, 01:18
following...

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
13 April, 01:15
Saint Augustine, FL

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 01:07
Arizona, Texas or Florida =)

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 01:08
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
I'm in Texas, it's a great state!