Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 01:07
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Arizona, Texas or Florida =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Texas is really hot in the summer. Have you visited? I mean it's like you can't breathe in the humid areas! And I live in a nearby state that is also very hot, but I know Canada is nothing like these. I would consider language for ease of transition -- US prob best? Florida, St Augustine is very nice but it's coastal. Beautiful, but probably expensive. Which part of CA are you coming from?
01:25 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 April, 01:38
Hum. I don't know either. I do know I don't like the feel of it. Wow, the Middle East! That's not my area of knowledge!! Being that you're from this area generally, but it's just me, I would just come south instead of halfway across the world. Do you like the water? I mean there are tons of mini climates in Texas. It's the most patriotic type gun-holding place in our country! The coast has many storms; I hear the new capital of the country may be there in the future. I'd think about culture for comfort, but again I'm like that. And language, but you may speak Arabic or something!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396