Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
Words of wisdom from Ben & Jerry. Would be too bad if they were boycotted.
11:10 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by tentigers99 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 06:23
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
I have not bought their ice cream in years. Their policies are way far left and their ice cream way too expensive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maxxxmo *** @Maxxxmo
14 April, 03:34
I'm sure that they mix something really bad in their ice cream. Something that is dangerous for our health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
13 April, 11:09
Kinda hard for me to boycott them. Been boycotting them for decades.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 April, 10:40
The Shame would be if they weren't boycotted!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 April, 10:40
The Shame would be if they weren't boycotted!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
13 April, 10:38
darn i already don't eat that...but will spread the word! they want to dismantled the system...yep let's start from the top...president on down!

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
13 April, 10:32
sad no more ben jerry

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 02:25
guess when u defund police there is less 💰to train them so they r responsible for this mess themselves

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 02:05
never ate it

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
13 April, 02:04
If I still had my twit account of 87 followers before I got banned 😂 I'd have to ask Ben & Jerry if they associate / assimilate with being black or brown. And maybe they should think about pulling all their products that have white or some faction of whiteness. Just my .02

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
13 April, 12:10
Someone is offering these large companies/corporations big time money and incentives to put out these horse apples. Wonder who?

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
13 April, 12:05
public safety is another made up word that makes people think they are responsible for other peoples safety like "public health" makes maskers think they are virtuous for attacking people that dont wear masks. just another group think term that was made up by communists lol

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
13 April, 12:01
Ben and Jerry are white supremacists.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 April, 11:59
Glad I stopped buying a pint now & then years ago
About the time the company was sold to someone else I think
I don't miss them - adios & good riddance if the company goes out of business

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 April, 02:02
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
YES!! I quit "i.c" altogether, but yes, they were bought by UNILEVER -- it used to be a SOAP company. Good effin grief!!! So upsetting. They sold out.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 April, 11:56
Wouldn't eat that icecream if you paid me to! Who knows what's in it and we sure hear what its owners stand for!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 April, 11:33
no telling whats in that ice cream...if you get my drift