Bri e.. @Nojustno2
13 April, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phill Rutter @Wozadamada
13 April, 09:02
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
And yet thousands are suffering life changing side affects from other vaccines, but that's ok they can continue? Now who was behind the J+J Vaccine? Ah yes now I get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
My sister has biology degrees heavy on virology since she spent a decade in College changing up her major every 2 years, Coast Guard Widow so it was paid for, and ahe was ALWAYS fascinated by viruses:
BEFORE they came out she did research on ALL of them & decided the J&J would be safe BUT after they did the little testing they were gonna do they were told to “ADD more stuff to it” & now she doesnt trust IT either & SHE is giving these vaxes TO people!!!
She is feeling SO guilty at this point she doesnt onow WHAT to do, if she refuses she loses her job & they had JUST closed escrow on a home when they shut everything down.
I told her shes not pushing the things to people, that these are THEIR choices but she can always pray for them when shes giving them. What else CAN you say because until they drop the boom you still have to eat & only she can decide her next step.
Praying for ALL humanity🙏🙏🙏
09:11 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Phill Rutter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
Phill Rutter @Wozadamada
13 April, 11:44
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Hi Denise. That's very enlightening thank you for sharing. The only thing I can say is as long as she adheres to the requirements laid out in the Nuremberg Code she has a chance of coming through it on the right side. It perplexes me how medical professionals reconcile their oaths when they knowingly breach that contract? I mean no disrespect to your sister. It will all come out and people will be judged, legally. A German court has now ruled "No masks, No distancing, No more tests." Dr Reiner Füllmich has prepared a 2nd Nuremberg Trial and is in the process of setting up a Class Action. Here's a couple of links: https://www.youtube.com/wa... https://greatreject.org/se...
Audition with Dr Reiner Füllmich for international lawsuit Nuremberg - YouTube

Audition with Dr Reiner Füllmich for international lawsuit Nuremberg II.Subject: WHO International Health Regulation, GAVI immunity in Switzerland, SwissMedi...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
13 April, 12:38
In response Phill Rutter to his Publication
Well she just works in a pharmacy since the shut down but shes not the only one, no offense to your thinking BUT free will plays a role here on ALL of our parts, including those taking the Vaxes.
Free will is a universal law & with a year of lockdowns people have NO excuse for NOT soing their homework first.
Its the children that makes ME mad because this is being chosen FOR them this violating THEIR free will, if a parent cant be more careful about what they choose to inject their kids with thats on them but those kods are merely hostages at this point.