Only people mentioned by Nojustno2 in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 April, 01:57
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
Funny, Same thing with Astrazenka. They were having DVT commercials on the radio long before they announced this as if they were expecting them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phill Rutter @Wozadamada
13 April, 09:02
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
And yet thousands are suffering life changing side affects from other vaccines, but that's ok they can continue? Now who was behind the J+J Vaccine? Ah yes now I get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
13 April, 09:11
In response Phill Rutter to his Publication
My sister has biology degrees heavy on virology since she spent a decade in College changing up her major every 2 years, Coast Guard Widow so it was paid for, and ahe was ALWAYS fascinated by viruses:
BEFORE they came out she did research on ALL of them & decided the J&J would be safe BUT after they did the little testing they were gonna do they were told to “ADD more stuff to it” & now she doesnt trust IT either & SHE is giving these vaxes TO people!!!
She is feeling SO guilty at this point she doesnt onow WHAT to do, if she refuses she loses her job & they had JUST closed escrow on a home when they shut everything down.
I told her shes not pushing the things to people, that these are THEIR choices but she can always pray for them when shes giving them. What else CAN you say because until they drop the boom you still have to eat & only she can decide her next step.
Praying for ALL humanity🙏🙏🙏