CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 April, 01:15
tell me where to sign up for this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 April, 05:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
LET'S GO! OREGON HAS GEORGE S0R0Z MACHINES, BUT STILL! I VOTED RED ACROSS THE BOARD LIKE MOST OF THE WEST COAST & DOMINION DISENFRANCHISED MY SACRED VOTE! I'M READY TO DO THIS! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ—½

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 April, 08:47
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
OREGON WAS NOT A THREAT TO LIBS THEY THOUGHT OREGON WAS IN THE BAG FOR DEMS
NO NEED TO THROW IN DEM VOTES

13 April, 05:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I'M ALL ABOUT TAKING IT ALL BACK! IF I COULD BE GOVERNOR TOMORROW, I'D WORK FOR FREE TO LIBERATE THIS STATE, CLEAN UP THE BS, GET BACK TO THE CONSTITUTION, LIBERATE AMERICANS & BAN CHINA & BIG MONEY FROM POLITICS & EDUCATION! PASS THE LAWS THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR & STOP TAXING THE HELL OUT IF EM! HOW 🀬 HARD DOES THAT HAVE TO BE?! I HATE CORRUPTION!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 08:05
THAT WOULD BRING OREGON BACK FROM WHEN
IT STARTED TO GO DOWN HILL IN 90’

13 April, 08:18
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
How hard would it be to get rid of the S0R0Z voting system here? They had a top staffer last year that blew the whistle & got fired in the middle of the night & no reporter thought it was worth looking into... That would have to change too. No more clear cutting & spraying banned chemicals in the woods for Chinese Lumber either! In fact, NO MORE LUMBER TO CHINA... I wish. I kinda think the gov, sec of state should work for free. SOMETHING. No chance of corruption. Sigh.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 08:31
PUT OUT PUBLIC STATEMENT 25K TURN IN FOLKS YOU KNOW WHO ARE ANTIFA βœ”οΈ

Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it