CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 April, 01:15
tell me where to sign up for this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 April, 05:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
LET'S GO! OREGON HAS GEORGE S0R0Z MACHINES, BUT STILL! I VOTED RED ACROSS THE BOARD LIKE MOST OF THE WEST COAST & DOMINION DISENFRANCHISED MY SACRED VOTE! I'M READY TO DO THIS! 👊🇺🇸🗽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 April, 08:47
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
OREGON WAS NOT A THREAT TO LIBS THEY THOUGHT OREGON WAS IN THE BAG FOR DEMS
NO NEED TO THROW IN DEM VOTES

13 April, 05:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I'M ALL ABOUT TAKING IT ALL BACK! IF I COULD BE GOVERNOR TOMORROW, I'D WORK FOR FREE TO LIBERATE THIS STATE, CLEAN UP THE BS, GET BACK TO THE CONSTITUTION, LIBERATE AMERICANS & BAN CHINA & BIG MONEY FROM POLITICS & EDUCATION! PASS THE LAWS THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR & STOP TAXING THE HELL OUT IF EM! HOW 🤬 HARD DOES THAT HAVE TO BE?! I HATE CORRUPTION!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 08:05
THAT WOULD BRING OREGON BACK FROM WHEN
IT STARTED TO GO DOWN HILL IN 90’

13 April, 08:18
How hard would it be to get rid of the S0R0Z voting system here? They had a top staffer last year that blew the whistle & got fired in the middle of the night & no reporter thought it was worth looking into... That would have to change too. No more clear cutting & spraying banned chemicals in the woods for Chinese Lumber either! In fact, NO MORE LUMBER TO CHINA... I wish. I kinda think the gov, sec of state should work for free. SOMETHING. No chance of corruption. Sigh.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
PUT OUT PUBLIC STATEMENT 25K TURN IN FOLKS YOU KNOW WHO ARE ANTIFA ✔️
08:31 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
13 April, 08:32
EXCELLENT...👊