Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on!
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท is reporting it on their News, info about the
H!ddโ‚ฌn c0ntโ‚ฌnt$ of the โ‚ฌvโ‚ฌr6rโ‚ฌโ‚ฌn Must watch!
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
https://t.co/HE6emXjAkw
07:19 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 April, 04:53
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
wow. I love it when we get confirmation from other countries. if we could only have more people see this. thanks for posting it. quite eye opening, I doubt be any of us would have known but it stands to reason with Gates buying up all the land, England pushing the meatless options & soylent green chips. I'm not surprised by his actions, but am surprised by the depth of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 April, 11:11
Thank you! Sharing outside Anonup with friends!
All those Trump haters, and still sleeping Patriots (yes I know a few who support freedom, support Trump and still have no clue of what's really been going on!) are going to be shocked and greatly humbled when they realize how much he, his intelligence team (Q) and our global allies have done, over the past couple or more decades, to expose and destroy the Globalist Cabal!
This silent war didn't start in 2017!
It's coming to an end!

We have soooooo very much for which to be grateful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
13 April, 10:45
shit video cant read. cant follow too fast. dodnt see any mention of people being found so whos lying?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 April, 09:28
YEP

God Bless our White Hats and Truth Warriors for continuing to expose unspeakable EVIL

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 08:53
This is a Turkish national tv broadcaster founded in 2000.

Beverly Wood @msbev72
13 April, 08:48
Meanwhile, north of our border epic religious discrimination is running roughshod over the people:

Newest UPDATES: CONGREGATION WRONGLY ACCUSED and CHURCH GOES UNDERGROUND
Latest update to the ongoing GraceLife Church saga.
The pastor and congregants will not back down, will not quit fighting for their rights and will not stop meeting for service:

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
13 April, 08:14
omg i screenshot it all WTF i read the whole thing omg

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
13 April, 08:23
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
incredible right?!