Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
People don't survive lightning strikes...
Jim Caviezel survived one on the set of The Passion of the Christ...

https://youtu.be/N8j3pErRa...
Amazing Testimony with Passion of the Christ Actor! - YouTube

Must watch this INCREDIBLE testimony with, Jim Caviezel actor from the movie, The Passion Of The Christ. He said, "MIRACULOUS events happened on set and I fe...

10:10 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Catin Thehat @Cathills
13 April, 09:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
3 is God's perfect number :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
13 April, 02:15
people DO survive lightening strikes... i am one of them. And the more you talk about it, the more you will find to jave survived also. We dont reallt talk about it because really... are we lucky we survivrd or unlucky to have been hit? ot screws w your mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 April, 12:42
DANNION BRINKLEY - "Saved By The Light"
GRETEL ERLICH - "Solace of Open Spaces" &
"Heart Mountain" (excellent novel based on facts of Japanese internment camp in Wyoming!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 April, 10:57
The Lord was with him.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 April, 10:21
#17 .... honored

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
12 April, 10:16
I remember that movie changed my life! When the lights came on in the theatre literally no one moved, no one spoke, we all sat there lost in the depth of that movie. Mel Gibson and Jim Cavaziel told an amazing story.