Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
12 April, 05:46
I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I have been reading that they require the holographic blueprint of the original DNA to work with. These mRNA vaccines will synthesize the DNA in such a way, the tech won't work on them. It would literally take some quantum methods to go find the records of their original in the akash. If any of you remember the QXCI Quantum Xxeroid Conscious Interface tech, created by Bill Nelson for the Apollo Missions, it used subspace and can maybe do this. The FDA confiscated them all and called him a quack it was so good and they later allowed for very stripped and watered down versions. I got to play with one for a while and WOWZA!!!! Anyway, perhaps with the sub space tech they may be able to do such things. If you read there is no hope for those with synthetic DNA, don't give up. I think devices still exists in a few other countries and the tech is there I believe even if these med beds are just fancy laser surgery beds which many are also saying.https://quackwatch.org/rel...
09:21 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
12 April, 09:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396