WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
12 April, 03:39
"A. Sun. 11 April US VP John F. Kennedy Jr. Telegram:

South & Central America, Mexico, Africa, Nigeria & terrorist countries, from ANYWHERE in the world; you have severely jeopardized the health & safety of ALL Americans. You have severely jeopardized the health & safety of more than 18,000 illegal migrant children packed in CAGES!

Vaccine passports are an overreaching and unconstitutional authoritarian power grab by the Left – another gateway policy toward a New-World Order.

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy as Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States. THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Q Checkmate. If you know, you know."

Why this is a lie-Patrick only lived for 2 days. He died as an infant. Would someone go to greath lengths to fake an infants death?

HSRetoucher17 is crossing lines by mocking the dead. Especially a young child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
We were TOLD that Patrick only lived two days. But we don't know the other circumstances. I have long thought that perhaps he had a health condition or was placed in foster care for his safety. In other words, there are reasons beyond our understanding. I prefer to believe that Patrick is alive and well, and is serving in this great cause. I have read posts by him and had no reason to question the truth of what he said. I'm thrilled that he's back.
08:52 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConnieFox50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Fox, click on at the bottom under it