WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
"A. Sun. 11 April US VP John F. Kennedy Jr. Telegram:

South & Central America, Mexico, Africa, Nigeria & terrorist countries, from ANYWHERE in the world; you have severely jeopardized the health & safety of ALL Americans. You have severely jeopardized the health & safety of more than 18,000 illegal migrant children packed in CAGES!

Vaccine passports are an overreaching and unconstitutional authoritarian power grab by the Left – another gateway policy toward a New-World Order.

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy as Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States. THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Q Checkmate. If you know, you know."

Why this is a lie-Patrick only lived for 2 days. He died as an infant. Would someone go to greath lengths to fake an infants death?

HSRetoucher17 is crossing lines by mocking the dead. Especially a young child.
03:39 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
12 April, 08:52
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
We were TOLD that Patrick only lived two days. But we don't know the other circumstances. I have long thought that perhaps he had a health condition or was placed in foster care for his safety. In other words, there are reasons beyond our understanding. I prefer to believe that Patrick is alive and well, and is serving in this great cause. I have read posts by him and had no reason to question the truth of what he said. I'm thrilled that he's back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
12 April, 04:39
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I'm not saying he is alive but this Twitter account frequently posts info to wake the masses.🤔

https://twitter.com/kenned...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396