The Mac @TheMac
Block me all you want Iā€™m done.
06:53 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 April, 06:52
In response The Mac to his Publication
We all get blocked, we all feel angry and hurt... do not give up because of this.

I will miss your posts - asking my Chemist husband to explain them to me... šŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 07:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Just bless you. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
12 April, 06:46
Move forward and keep going my Friend!
Never stop! Ignore the Haters! šŸ•ŠšŸ™šŸ»šŸ’•

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 07:43
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
God bless you my friend. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Jane Doeāœ”ļø @Janedoe17
12 April, 12:57
never stop posting!!! we macs need to stick together!!

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 06:40
In response Jane Doeāœ”ļø to her Publication
ā¤ļøšŸ‘ˆšŸ» Bless you.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 06:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
12 April, 12:26
i soo look forward to your posts. Many Do!!!
i am not certain what the trouble is. please know you are very much loved and appreciated.
if i/we can help, please do not hesitate to tell me/us how we can be of assistance. You Are Worth Fighting For!!!
i pray you stay and continue your beautiful worksā™”

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 12:51
In response Bluezz Baby to her Publication
God bless your soul. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļø

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
12 April, 08:29
I sincerely hope not...many of us look forward to them.

arba happihr @arba
12 April, 07:41
Mac, You can't be done!

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 10:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Bless your heart. ā¤ļø

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 April, 07:10
LOL ? WHAT HAPPENS ?

Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
12 April, 07:09
nooooooo... it was interesting