LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
THIS IS WHO SHE REALLY IS! NOT EVEN A BORN AMERICAN. IMMIGRANTS OVER VETS & CITIZENS. SAD #commie #truth
06:08 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
12 April, 03:37
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
🤬👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 April, 03:03
Reuters alleges that this is from a satire site and is not true. I don’t see any evidence that says it is true but see more proof that it isn’t true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:50
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Reuters...is Now Mostly funded by China, the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation & the Zuckerberg Chan Organization. REUTERS SOLD OUT FIRST.

APART FROM THAT, SEVERAL COMMENTS LIVE, ON TALK SHOWS & ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL, THERE WAS NO LOVE OR RESPECT FOR THE MILITARY FROM KAMALA! REMEMBER WHAT JOE SAID? "VETERANS & MILITARY ARE STUPID BASTARDS!" FACT! GAFFE MY ASS!

NO WONDER... THEY KNOW THEIR WEAKNESSES. EXPLAINS WHY THEY MADE THE NG SLEEP IN A COLD PARKING GARAGE W/1 BATHROOM & FED THEM RAW, ROTTEN FOOD W/METAL SHAVINGS THAT MADE EM SICK FOR WEEKS. THEY HATE THE MILITARY & ANYONE IN SUPPORT OF THE CONSTITUTION. THEY DON'T BACK THE BLUE EITHER! CROOKS TYPICALLY DON'T... 🙄 WTF ARE YOU DISPUTING FACTS ABOUT HER? 🤔

#truth

Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
12 April, 02:51
Gentlepeople....if it is like her it is ankles to ears everyone! Now does everyone see where this is headed if they are really in control? We are nothing but expendable assets! Bugs on the windshield....

13 April, 04:16
In response Todd Callicoat to his Publication
WE KNOW THIS WHICH IS WHY WE FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH ABOVE ALL... HOPING WE CAN WE CAN #wakeUp THE MASSES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! COMMUNISM 101, DEMORALIZE, DESENSITIZE & GASLIGHT THE MASSES. DISTANCE US FROM SPEAKING TRUTH OR MAKE IT A CRIME!

WE KNOW THIS BETTER THAN MOST! WHY THE HELL ARE WE SUDDENLY TRYING TO WAKE UP NEW #Sheep HERE?! SPIES ARE AMONG US. WE KNOW BETTER THAN THIS! I COULD WRITE A THESIS ON THE LIES OF JOE & KAMALA. THE FACT THAT I NEED TO SEVERAL TIMES, DOESN'T BODE WELL FOR THIS SITE OR THE NEW MEMBERS... 🙏🇺🇸🙏 #truth
CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW OR ALLOW TO FOLLOW YOU... UNREAL.

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
12 April, 02:45
I shared this.. if it's True- I only have swearwords and contempt.

13 April, 04:27
In response Aerial Eth to his Publication
You're new so you're not aware of who's who. MY MISSION & LENGTHY EFFORTS TO FIND & SHARE TRUTH, SPEAK FOR ITSELF. CHECK PEOPLE OUT, IF IN DOUBT. I DON'T POST, UNLESS I KNOW IT'S TRUTH. MY REP SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

JOIN THE AWAKENED #Patriots OR HOLD BACK TIL YOU'RE SURE. IT'S FRUSTRATING TO HAVE TO REPEAT YOURSELF WITH MORE PROOF TO #Patriots WHO SHOULD KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMIES OF AMERICA ARE & WHO'S FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM & AMERICA AT THEIR OWN RISK... WORD OF ADVICE, WE TAKE THIS AS SERIOUS AS LIFE & DEATH.

IF YOU'RE A DOUBTER, YOU'RE GONNA BE BLOCKED BEFORE YOU REACH 50 FOLLOWERS. ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL! #inGodwetrust & IN #Patriots WE RESPECT CUZ WE'RE ALL DOING OUR PART TO BE & FIND TRUE NEWS. THIS IS NOT TWITTER AT ALL. 🙄

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 April, 01:59
Military needs to take this wannabe prez to a real zone of conflict. After she craps her panties a few times and gets shot at and sees somebody she loves or stands beside being blown to bits I’m thinking she’ll sing a different song...if she can still function. God bless our military!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 April, 01:58
Where's the sauce? When did she say this? Or did she?

Kamala is reprehensible, but we still need to PROVE facts. Or we are just the fake news.

13 April, 03:21
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I laid it out in detail. Spend some time on DuckGo looking for those YT clips, campaign comments, hot mic drops & EVERYTHING ELSE. I DON'T POST SHIT UNLESS I SAW IT HAPPEN IN REAL TIME.

SOMETHING'S NEW ON AUP... SUDDENLY WE SEEM TO HAVE HIDDEN JOE/KAM RECRUITS?! THESE ARE THE SAME CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS THAT HIJACKED THE ELECTION, ARE DESTROYING AMERICA, GIVING IT TO CHINA & RUNNING AMERICANS INTO THE GROUND BY DICTATING RADICAL EO'S! ARE YOU 🤬 KIDDING ME?! GTFO! THIS PALES IN COMPARISON TO THEIR LONG GAME. #truth

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE BS BORDER SITUATION, THE LOSS OF OUR AMENDMENTS OR THE FACT THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE BEING PAID $2400-15000+ TO MOVE IN & TAKE OVER THE US?! WHILE VETS, FAMILIES & NEWLY HOMELESS AMERICANS LIVE ON THE STREETS IN SQUALOR. YOU ARE 💥NOT💥 A #Patriot YOU'RE A SPY & A COMMIE SYMPATHIZER.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 April, 01:28
Thank God she is in GITMO or on the other side of the moon! Her lust for Criminals & Disdain for Citizens is DISGUSTING

13 April, 03:30
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Please Give me proof so I can sleep again! These People Were Illegally Installed to Destroy America!
Anyone see them driving up to the WH on I Day? EVERY NG MEMBER FOR HALF A MILE TURNED THEIR BACK! BOOM! BEST PART. THEN JILL & JOE ASCENDED THE STEPS WITHOUT ANY SS & JILL EXTENDED HER GLOVED HAND TO A HALLWAY GUARD'S GLOVED HAND... HE DID NOT EXTEND HIS BACK OR EVEN LOOK AT HER...😆 LONGEST, AWKWARD JUSTICE I'VE SEEN SINCE. SHE SHRUGGED & THEY WALKED ON...😂
GOD WILLING, IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING... 🙏🇺🇸🙏

gail nichols @2021election
12 April, 01:20
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING😡 Kamala is one of the most sickening humans there is. our Veterans deserve the best we can give them and always before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
12 April, 01:13
i dont think this is ttrue. no one , not even her, is this stupid

13 April, 03:42
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Another Kamala Stooge. YOU'RE IN THE WRONG ROOM FRIEND. I MAKE IT MY BUSINESS TO FIND TRUTH NIGHT & DAY. IF YOU'RE DEFENDING KAMALA & YOUR MEMORY'S THAT SHORT, PLEASE DO THE REAL #Patriots A FAVOR WHO SUPPORT #AmericaFirst & #truth ABOVE ALL ELSE...GO TO TWITTER. BS & NONESENSE IS THEIR SPECIALTY.

Paul Underwood @volfan397
12 April, 01:11
anybody have a link when she said this?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
12 April, 12:41
So evil. I saw the first hand benefits that President Trump made happen as a result of prioritizing our vets. IMO, they're better than most of us.

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
12 April, 12:40
So if this is fact checked, so the proof. Just because something is "fact checked" doesn't mean it is. LOL I don't believe anything any more on both sides

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
12 April, 12:33
She is an evil POS

Diane Mitch @Diane11
12 April, 12:32
Hoping the truth comes out soon for all to see.