LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 April, 06:08
THIS IS WHO SHE REALLY IS! NOT EVEN A BORN AMERICAN. IMMIGRANTS OVER VETS & CITIZENS. SAD #commie #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
12 April, 02:45
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I shared this.. if it's True- I only have swearwords and contempt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
You're new so you're not aware of who's who. MY MISSION & LENGTHY EFFORTS TO FIND & SHARE TRUTH, SPEAK FOR ITSELF. CHECK PEOPLE OUT, IF IN DOUBT. I DON'T POST, UNLESS I KNOW IT'S TRUTH. MY REP SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

JOIN THE AWAKENED #Patriots OR HOLD BACK TIL YOU'RE SURE. IT'S FRUSTRATING TO HAVE TO REPEAT YOURSELF WITH MORE PROOF TO #Patriots WHO SHOULD KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMIES OF AMERICA ARE & WHO'S FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM & AMERICA AT THEIR OWN RISK... WORD OF ADVICE, WE TAKE THIS AS SERIOUS AS LIFE & DEATH.

IF YOU'RE A DOUBTER, YOU'RE GONNA BE BLOCKED BEFORE YOU REACH 50 FOLLOWERS. ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL! #inGodwetrust & IN #Patriots WE RESPECT CUZ WE'RE ALL DOING OUR PART TO BE & FIND TRUE NEWS. THIS IS NOT TWITTER AT ALL. 🙄
04:27 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Aerial Eth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it