Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Mel Gee @Mellyg
24 January, 04:41
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
From Dan's Instagram today as well. These pics are not on his timeline but in his story. Click on his story to see them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
24 January, 12:13
Dang it, I quit FB! Now I'm gonna have to get back on just so I don't miss anymore of these.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 January, 11:51
is that Mar-a-Lago? Could it be our new Capitol?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 January, 11:07
Not on FB
Is it Instagram?

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 11:12
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
This one is only on his FB.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
23 January, 11:02
Sand Castles in the sunset.... or sunrise.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 11:14
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
So beautifil😍