Jackie Joe @CD9
Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
10:39 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
23 April, 01:32
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
They are so evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 April, 01:13
When I first saw those my first thought was, "they are sticking nano chips into peoples brains," I was being facetious and yet its being proven true by more than just her, dear God. When I saw them aiming thermometer guns at peoples third eye, I said, "they are hitting people with some frequency modulation to alter third eye function. Later after the testing started, I said, "I bet those thermometers are from China and they are adding program directions to the chips", again being facetious, but know I wonder even more. Don't let them get you comfortable with having a gun pointed at your head regardless. If taking your temperature is required for entry somewhere, give them the inside of your wrist. It's a more accurate temp measurement anyway, better yet, tell them to f^*& off and leave like I do. ( some restaurants are doing it and they don't even ask, they just run up to you and aim-psycho krazy to experience these nazis).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
14 April, 12:17
Wow this is crazy! I had to get the test a long time ago; prior to getting a medical procedure, surgery. I wasn't aware of this. So many people have gotten the test.